Welcome to the Jewelry Auction Club subscription website (this Website) and thank you for visiting.
If you need to contact Jewelry Auction Club (either JewelryRoom, Jewelry Auction Club, we, or us), you may do this by emailing us at email@example.com
Acceptance and Amendment
Acceptance: These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Website and all purchases of jewelry (Products) from this Website. By accessing this Website and/or purchasing Products, and/or subscribing the monthly plan you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using this Website and must not purchase any Product from it.
Amendment: We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them on this Website. All amendments will be effective immediately upon an update being made. You are responsible for ensuring that you are familiar with the latest Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this Website and/or purchasing Products from it, you agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions.
Information: You warrant that all information provided by you to us is true, complete and accurate.
Use of this Website: You agree not to act in a way, or use, or attempt to damage, interfere with or introduce anything (including, without limit, any virus, robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Website or any feature on it for any purpose) that compromises this Website or any network or system underlying or connected to this Website.
Indemnity: You fully indemnify us against all claims, loss, damages, liabilities and costs (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) we suffer or incur as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Use: You must access and use this Website, and Products must be purchased, for personal and non-commercial purpose only. If you are interested in purchasing our jewelry for resale or for commercial supply, please contact us directly.
Purchase of Products
Payment options: We offer the following payment options:
• Direct credit (available to all countries - if this option is chosen, an email will be sent to you with the relevant information in which to direct credit payment into the Jewelry Auction Club account)
• Online gift voucher (these vouchers may be used only for purchasing Products from this Website and, to avoid doubt, are not redeemable through JewelryRoom or redeem and/or refund as cash).
Prices, tax, duties and shipping costs:
• The prices on this Website are in U.S. dollars.
• The prices include United States of America goods and services tax (GST). GST will be deducted from the listed price if the Products are sent directly overseas.
The prices do not include:
• The cost of shipping and handling the Products (the Shipping Charges) which is payable by you in addition to the purchase price for the Product if stated. The Shipping Charges will be notified to you as part of the purchasing process prior to you completing your order or your order will be subject to confirmation of the Shipping Charges.
• The prices do not include any import duties or levies in your own country which, if incurred, you must pay.
• Our acceptance of your order is not confirmation that the Product is in stock at the time of acceptance. The information on this Website titled About this piece will notify you whether the Product is in stock or the target time frame for producing the Product. Target time frames are approximate only. We will notify you if there will be a material delay in producing the Product and you may cancel your order within 2 days of receiving this notice.
• Multiple Products ordered in the same order may be shipped separately and at different times.
Title: Subject to any right we have to cancel an order, title to the Product vests in you on payment in full of the purchase price for the Product and the Shipping Charges.
Defects: If a Product delivered to you is faulty or damaged, we will, at our option, replace the Product or refund you the purchase price for the Product (remedying the issue). Before remedying the issue, you must notify us of the fault or damage within 10 days of delivery of the Product (including providing proof of purchase and an explanation of the fault or damage) and return the Product to us. Products returned by you must be packaged appropriately to protect the Products from any damage during transit. We will arrange for the return of the Product if requested by you. We are not required to remedy the issue if the Product has been used by you or the Product is returned in a damaged state due to you not packaging it appropriately. This clause is subject to the clause titled Consumer protections.
Pricing and inventory errors: If a Product you have ordered is no longer available or the Product was listed at an incorrect price or description, we may cancel your order for the Product if it has not been delivered to you. If this occurs, we will notify you and refund all amounts paid by you for the Product. The refund may be made by way of a credit to your credit card account if this was used for the payment.
Cancellation: Except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions (but subject to the clause titled Consumer protections), you may not cancel an order that you have made for a Product.
Shipping and delivery
General: All delivery times set out below are approximate only and cannot be guaranteed. We have no liability or responsibility for any delays that occur in the delivery of Products, including, without limit, as a result of customs clearance issues or rural deliveries. We cannot redirect orders once Products have been dispatched and you are responsible for ensuring the correct delivery address is notified to us with your order. Products will only be dispatched after full payment of the purchase price for the Product and the Shipping Charges.
• Regular Products may be delivered using Courier Post signature required bags. If you are not present when delivery takes place, the courier will leave a card with details on how to obtain the Products.
• Larger items of, or more expensive, Product (e.g. special collector sets) will be delivered using either premium carrier & secured method.
• Upon dispatch of your Product, we will send you an email confirming dispatch, the tracking number and expected delivery date.
• In all cases, the target delivery time is 1 - 3 working days from dispatch.
• All Products will be delivered using our choice of International Shipping Method where available or Aramex. Delivery to a PO Box may not be available for some countries; therefore best if you provide specify a physical address for delivery.
• Although the information provided in this Website, including Product descriptions, is presented in good faith, to the extent permitted at law, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Website and its content. In particular, minor differences between the actual Product and the images on this Website may occur:
• depending on your web browser and your computer settings; and
• where the actual Product is not the same piece as shown in the images on this Website.
• We do not undertake to keep this Website updated and current. • To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, or expenses suffered as a result of the information on this Website not being accurate or updated.
Supply overseas: If you do not live in USA, the Products may not be allowed or may be restricted in your country of residence. You are responsible for ensuring that the Product is permitted in your country and we will have no liability for any purchases made by you where such restrictions exist.
Website security: You must take your own steps to ensure that the process you employ for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to credit card fraud.
Links: The inclusion in this Website of links to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, the contents, operations, products or operators of those sites. We take no responsibility for any damage or harm arising in any manner out of the inclusion of such links.
Risk: Our website is fully secured & protected but you also agree the use of this Website at your own risk.
Exclusion of warranties: To the extent permitted by law (but subject to the clause titled Consumer protections), we exclude all warranties not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, including warranties related to merchantability or fitness for purpose of Product.
Exclusion of liability: To the extent permitted by law (but subject to the clause titled Consumer protections) or otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, we exclude all liability and responsibility we may have to you or any other person under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or in connection with your use of this Website or your purchase and use of Products. This exclusion applies regardless of whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Consumer protections: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of Bureau of Consumer Protection or any other consumer protection law in relation to which we cannot contract out (unless and only to the extent permitted by that Act or law). To the extent, however, that liability cannot be excluded but can be limited under that Act or law, then our liability is limited (at our option) to:
• the price paid for the relevant Product to which the liability relates; or
• replacement of the Product with an equivalent product.
Intellectual property rights:
• We (and/or licencors or suppliers, as the case may be) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in this Website (including all text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and its look and feel), the underlying software, and other material forming part of this Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
• You must not adapt store, copy, distribute, display, publish, reproduce or create derivative works from any part of this Website.
Privacy protected: When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with the Bureau of Consumer Protection.
Collection and use of personal information: The personal information you provide to us is collected, and may be used, for [processing orders and purchases, assessing the performance of this Website and ensuring that this Website services your needs in the most efficient manner, and marketing other Jewelry Auction Club or JewelryRoom.com products and services to you]. We will only use personal information in a manner that is consistent with the reasons for which the information was provided (including sharing relevant information with credit card companies to process your order).
Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States of America and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. courts.
Communications: If we need to contact you, we may do this by email. You agree this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
No waiver: If we do not exercise or enforce any rights available to us under these Terms and Conditions, it does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Illegality: If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions will be binding on the parties.
Entire agreement: These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements and representations whatsoever whether oral or written, and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter of these Terms.